- GitHub repositories:
- Polar Curve Explorer (January 2020)
— Also runs tangent line animations and morph animations.
— Curve and animation parameters are configurable in the URL.
- Zoomable visualization of prime gaps
- Letter to Don Knuth (March 2018)
— Toward the end of his 23rd annual Christmas lecture (December 7, 2017),
Don Knuth presents a conjecture,
sent to him by Bill Gosper. This is the HTML/MathML for a proof of the conjecture.
- Julia and Mandelbrot Set Explorer (February 2018)
— Version 2 (February 2020) uses a Web Worker
— Version 3 (February 2020) uses some WebAssembly
- Taricha (July 2016)
— Python script that generates all possible arithmetic expressions
in which each number from a list occurs exactly once.
— Inspired by the puzzle "Using each of the numbers 1, 3, 4, and 6 exactly once,
write an expression that evaluates to 24 using only addition, subtraction, multiplication,
and/or division (and parentheses)."
- Quantum Computing Library for Python
(February 2016) [Notes]
— Python library for mathematically simulating the quantum circuit model of computation.
- Visualization of patterns in the number of Goldbach partitions